Hartford, CT 06140
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking Behaviorally Focused Teacher's Aide to provide service in the greater Hartford, CT area for the 2019/2020 school year
.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* De-escalate students who demonstrate behavioral challenges
* Assist classroom teacher with lesson delivery, classroom management, and material development
* Track student progress throughout the day, sometimes with the use of charts or graphics
* Empower students with strategies that enhance their strengths
* Provide an encouraging and supportive presence to students
* Monitor the classroom to minimize distractions and disruptions
* Help teacher facilitate technology in the classroom when necessaryREQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Associate's degree in child development or related field preferred
* Experience with children who demonstrate behavioral challenges and/or have special needs including autism or medical fragility
* Willingness to complete PMT (restraint) training
* Fingerprint background checkADVANTAGES
• Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health .
• Payments processed weekly.
• Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
• Ability to grow professionally.
• Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Behaviorally Focused Teacher's Aide
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Hartford, Inc.
Contract Submit HF Edu
101 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 112, Middletown, CT 06457
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Early Childhood Education