Job ID: 161601
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
The Finance Manager, FP&A - West will be responsible for providing leadership and support in implementing key planning and analysis tools to aid business growth, decision-making, and achievement of financial commitments in the West Region. The Manager will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and interpreting relevant financial, performance, and comparative data. They will also be responsible for operational performance forecasting, productivity and other analytics. The ability to prioritize, delegate, and work independently and proactively is critical for success in this role.
- Drive continuous process improvements in planning, budgeting, forecasting and financial and sales analysis and annual, quarterly, monthly, daily and ad hoc financial reporting
- Identify trends, advise Regional leadership and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Analyze productivity, manufacturing costs, and yields to provide actionable data to regional leadership
- Develop and prepare management discussion and analysis for annual, quarterly, and monthly financial reporting
- Develop and prepare annual, quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc financial and metric reporting
- Streamline processes for efficiency and identify cost savings opportunities throughout the Region
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages
- Coordinate completion and analysis of budgets and forecasts
- Develop and prepare budget to actual sales, COGS and operating expense variance analysis and work closely with senior leadership to monitor and take corrective actions as needed
- Coordinate sales forecast process and accuracy, variance analysis, sales results, and KPIs
- BS/BA degree in finance or accounting; Advanced Degrees, CMA, CPA a plus
- 5+ Years of relevant financial and management experience
- Manufacturing industry & cost accounting experience
- Experience with data mining or planning applications
- Experience with complex ERP systems (e.g., Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft)
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, including PowerPivot, PowerPoint and Word, Dashboards and CRM) and attention to detail around producing high quality products and meeting deadlines
- In-Depth understanding of measurement of goals and key performance indices
- Active, effective communicator who drives a company vision/mission to align teams, critical resources, management, and stakeholders
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Analysis Of Variance
Process Improvements (Business)