To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 Powell Place
Brentwood, TN 37027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Partner
American Addiction Centers • Brentwood, TN
Posted 2 months ago
The role of the Recruiter is to measure employee demonstrated job, relevant knowledge and essential skills, such as work practices, policies, procedures, resources, laws, customer service, and technical information, as well as, the relationship of work to the organization’s mission. Also measured are the employee’s self-improvement efforts to enhance skills and knowledge to stay current with changes impacting the job.
Reports To: Director of Talent AcquisitionResponsibilities
- Conduct interviews via phone and in-person, obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and negotiate salary requirements for corporate vacancies.
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all specialized functions in the company.
- Partner with Hiring Leaders on “In-take” calls and meeting to establish appropriate expectations with the start of the recruitment cycle.
- Create and post vacant positions for open requisitions.
- Development candidate pipeline via career searches and social media sites, as well as other strategies.
- Because an approximate number of full-time employees will terminate during the course of a year the objective is to replace these lost employees as quickly and economically as possible.
- Maintain database of viable candidates and work proficiently with our Applicant Tracking System- iCIMS and Payroll System – UltiPro.
- Work independently in a fast paced corporate environment.
- Experience with traditional networking, head hunting, internet searches and social media recruitment such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Advise hiring managers of candidate on-boarding processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, or related field preferred.
- Five years of experience, preferably a three-year mix of healthcare and sales recruitment.
- Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- If in personal recovery, a minimum of 2 years clean and sober.
AAC is committed to principles of equal opportunities for all employees. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with State and Federal disability discrimination laws.