To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Analyst - Enterprise Project\Resource Management & Project Accounting
IGT • Reno, NV
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Understanding IGT’s project accounting processes embedded in our SAP systems and IGT’s projectesource management processes embedded in our CA Clarity systems.
Providing technical leadership and\or hands-on development to fulfill approved functional requirements. The primary hands-on focus is the SDLC for Clarity.
Projectask management ranging from multiple small tasks potentially to larger, more complex deployments\upgrades.
•Must have architect level knowledge of Clarity PPM and/or SAP functional experience and 2 to 3 years of project management experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
•Must be competent in the implementation of Project Systems and best business practices for New Product Development.
•Competence and/or experience in the following business practices and SAP functionality are a plus: Service Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Sales & Distribution cross-company sales and use of BW to deliver strategic and operational reporting.
•Master’s / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
•Experience with ASAP methodology and/or principles of PMBOK; SAP Project Systems or PMP certification preferred. Preferred Qualifications
• 3+ years of experience in CA Clarity development, support and administration required. 2+ years of SAP Finance\Project Systems configuration or support is nice to have. Exposure to SAP Service Management, Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Distribution is nice to have. Exposure to BW reporting nice to have.
• Experience working in SQL Server (2005 and above) and ability to writeroubleshoot SQL stored procedures and triggers nice to have.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• 2+ years of project management experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience is desirable.
• Master’s / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required Special requirements needed Security Investigation Keys To Success • Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
#LI-TL1 ~cb~ #di