To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN 55401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Full Stack Software Engineer - Innovation Centers
Turner Construction • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 18 days ago
Roles and Responsibilities:
Perform prototyping/ greenfield development in addition to providing assistance to leadership and engineering disciplines on technology commercialization projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist product leads to architect and prototype end to end solutions to aid in every aspect of the construction & engineering process
• Assist product leads in planning, prioritizing, and executing development for short and long term software engineering projects
• Assist in configuring and managing the deployment processes for various cloud environments
• Adhere to a shared set of engineering disciplines to maximize team productivity and collaboration
• Work with other senior engineers and scientists to improve your own performance, and provide feedback
• Collaborate within a cross functional team, adding value on projects outside of specialization area
• Participate in discussions with business stakeholders, and derive product specifications from Q&A sessions
• Continuously improve your own skills and knowledge, and that of your team; identify workshops, classes, and other resources that we should build mastery within
• Perform other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline with at least 1 years’ experience engineering full stack web applications, with full stack software experience in C# or Java desirable.
• Master’s degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline is a plus
• Previous experience in agile development or project management is a plus
• Mathematical training is a plus
• A strong understanding of the product lifecycle of scalable applications
• Must be capable of following product specifications while working closely with senior developers
• Comfortable approaching and adapting to a broad set of technologies
• Adept at working with, and understanding the tradeoffs between various software stacks, and individual technologies both for prototyping and scaling applications
• Capable of clear and productive communication within a diverse team
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoists, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Performing this job requires use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk and hear, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move heavy weight.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works on-site at the construction work site where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise in these work environments is usually moderate to very loud
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor