Number of Job Openings Available:
January 09, 2023
16008771 Customer Experience Center Administration
Day/Evening (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Under supervision, this position consults with internal customers to analyze, design, develop and maintain the technical application systems to support business needs. Responsible for translating business requirements into technical system specifications for teams within the Information Technology (IT) department. Consult with end users on how to effectively use functionality. May make recommendations to management on process improvement, new processes tools and techniques or services. Provide on-going support to end users.
Key Position Details:
This position will be within the Customer Experience Center (CEC) supporting all stakeholders utilizing the CEC. Additional duties may include Cadence template management and first tier application support.
* Analysis and documentation
* Identify and define business, functional and interface requirements.
* Process new service requests from the analysis and definition of customer requirements through intake, approvals, service delivery, implementation and fulfillment.
* Analyze and provide solutions or recommendations to resolve basic customer inquiries for functionality not working as implemented.
* Construct workflow charts and diagrams.
* Validate resource requirements, develop cost estimate models and gain sign-off from stakeholder.
* Manage simple requirement conflicts, and escalate complex requirement conflicts to senior level analysts.
* Communicate to internal IT providers of hardware, software and network requirements. Partner with senior analyst if negotiation is needed.
* Implement, modify, test, and administer business system applications under minimal supervision.
* Improve current systems by studying practices and designing modifications.
* Customer management and support
* Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Implement, tests, and deploy solutions to business problems.
* Follow incident, change and release management processes.
* May be required to provide on-call support outside of regular business hours.
* Project management
* Under supervision, manage small projects by developing project plans and monitoring performance.
* Participate on larger project teams as needed.
* Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred
* Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field preferred
* Less than 2 Years experience in information technology, business analysis or related field required
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
- Customer Relationship Management
- Information Technology