District Manager Field Operations
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are looking for a dynamic District Manager of Field Operations! This District Manager of Field Operations will manage overall sales execution of business objectives within their assigned territory. In this key leadership role, the District Manager of Field Operations supports client programs by managing their sale’s teams and 1st Tier Managers dedicated to in-store programs. This role is responsible for driving event execution results with a strong hands-on management approach. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth.
Looking to make an impact on overall growth strategies for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry? Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Recruitment and Retention of retail associates through training and development.
- Drive demonstration events within your district through flawless execution and effective results management.
- Program management of all designated part-time Event Specialists in the assigned district, including measuring performance management, metrics and targeting 100% execution goals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and multitask throughout your workday.
- Regular reporting against client mandated objectives.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent job-related experience in Marketing and/or Public Relations
- 1-3 years district territory management, program/project management
- 3-5 years of experience in retail management, with hiring, managing part-time employees, demonstration or even marketing, results in reporting, inventory, merchandising and training experience
- Outstanding client/customer relationship building/managing skills
- Must be able to work on weekends
- Home office required and the ability to travel up to 40% of the time
Customer Relationship Building
Training And Development
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-218792
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Solutions was formed in October 1997 to combine the strongest sales and marketing agents in the country. AS's goal was to become the leading sales and marketing agency serving the consumer packaged goods industry. Over a period of three years, twenty-one Tier I companies throughout North America joined Advantage and by April 2000, the goal was achieved.
View the full profile
Today, AS represents over 1,200 clients. The combined operations of Advantage have a revenue base that exceeds $700 million with an associate base that exceeds 12,900 persons. Some of our top clients include SC Johnson, Unilever, Quaker/Tropicana/Gatorade, Schering Plough Health Care, GlaxoSmithKline, Church & Dwight, and Del Monte. The growth of Advantage has been dramatic, reflecting the changing industry in which it competes. As few as ten years ago, there were approximately 2,500 competitors, consisting of local and regional sales agencies. The industry has consolidated to about 500 companies today, and of these 500, there are only three companies that currently provide national coverage with a broad array of services. Advantage Solutions consolidated its member-based organization in June 2004. Our structure enables us to capitalize on new areas for expansion, and to offer our clients and associates unparalleled opportunities for growth. Advantage has established itself in the industry as a dominant player with significant momentum. This has provided a substantial competitive advantage in securing new business and provides the requisite financial strength to invest in leading edge technology and infrastructure to meet the expanding needs of its clients.
AS has one of the most complete technological solutions in the industry that maintains the pace of new innovation. This emphasis on new technology has given Advantage the unique ability to meet the needs of national and global clients which did not exist a few years ago. AS's philosophy also includes fostering a "learning environment." Advantage provides extensive training and development programs and prioritizes a culture focused on performance development management. Coupled with a strong management team, AS is confident of its ability to effectively compete in the global marketplace.