The Moving Consultant has the responsibility as an Outside Sales Professional to represent and produce bookings of our vast moving and storage services. Networking the Coleman Worldwide name to create self-generated business and utilize company provided sales leads to increase branch revenue.
Essential Functions and Duties:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Conduct in-person surveys of customer's home or office and customer analysis per appointment set
- Perform estimate and close business on all leads assigned
- Prospect for new customers
- Follow up and attempt to close all pending customers
Required Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of basic computer software
- Interpersonal communication
- Verbal and written skills
- Ability to operate an iPad, laptop and desktop computer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree and work experience in the moving industry, real estate or outside sales experience helpful, but not necessary. High School diploma and or GED is required.
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!
- Office Environment
- Sitting and driving for long periods of time
- Frequent use of telephone
- Frequent use of car
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: R3868
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In 1914, J.M. Coleman founded the company in Hutchinson, KS under the name Merchants Transfer and Storage. He began with four dray wagons, eight horses and a desire for success. Success, then as now, meant service, as our early advertisements attested: "Courteous men at your service night and day." Over the past century, our company has undergone many changes that have forged our company into a strong and dependable force in the moving and storage industry. Today we have over 50 company owned offices in 17 states and one U.S. territory, and more than 400 agents throughout the world. Covan operates over 200 interstate operating units with another 600 units utilized for local and short haul activity. In 1914, this company was family-owned and built on excellent service, dependability and trust. Today, Covan is a family-owned corporation that is driven by providing the same level of service, dependability and trust in which it was founded over a century ago
View the full profile