Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn't this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
What you'll do
* Assist Business Development Managers on local inventory tracking with quality assurance
* Responsible for Activity Operation including content edit request, product and promotional package onboarding, time slot management, and vertical template migration
* Conduct regular product price parity and product content qualities and accuracy checks
* Support team's daily operations, including but not limited to responding to queries through customer support channels and training merchants on how to use the extranet
* Assist in additional tasks and ad hoc projects as required by the Business Development team
What you'll need
* Preferred experience with account management, back office operation, or admin experience
* Travel/Tourism background is preferred but not a must
* Attention to detail
* Fluency in business English is required, both spoken and written
* Prompt, organized and meticulously motivated to improve product experience
* Quality focused: Always striving to give your best in what you do, willing to learn and open to feedback
* Can work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Customer-first attitude
* Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds
* A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required
* Quality writing skills and designing skills are a plus
What you'll get
* An awesome team of international colleagues
* A rare chance to build a global travel and leisure brand with a loooong runway of opportunities ahead
* An environment that values and supports your growth
* Ownership of projects with real impact
* No boredom! Every day is a new exciting challenge
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We're dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter ("Agency"). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook's Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.
- Account Management
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Business English
- Customer Service