To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Knoxville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Youth Care Worker
Sequel Youth and Family Services • Knoxville, TN
Posted 2 days ago
Youth Care Worker / Residential Counselor
NOW OFFERING HIGHER BASE WAGE!
Norris Academy is a residential treatment facility located in Andersonville, TN approximately 30 minutes north of Knoxville. We serve youth ages 6 to 17 who are diagnosed with mental health and/or Autism Spectrum/neuro-developmental disorders. Our 43-bed facility serves youth from Tennessee as well as several other states.
Our team is fully committed to offering a broad spectrum of services and options that care for our patients and families alike. Today we are looking for Youth Care Workers / Residential Counselors to join our team of dedicated individuals. Our counselors have an opportunity to have a truly meaningful career, while enjoying a wealth of benefits and incentives. If you have experience working with youth and a drive to make an impact as a counselor, join our team today!
Our Ideal Youth Care Worker will:
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent - Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Behavioral Science or closely related field is a plus
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have related experience in youth care, human services, child welfare, crisis intervention or similar
- Be compassionate and motivated to have a career that makes an impact in the lives of others
Responsibilities of a Youth Care Worker at Norris Academy:
- Provide general supervision to our residents
- Teach daily living and social skills
- Implement the daily schedule
- Assist with behavior management and crisis intervention
- Supervise group and recreational activities
- Oversee all aspects of daily living for the residents
A Few Benefits of Working for Norris Academy:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 60 days
- Company provided Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Company provided AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Program/Health Savings Account
- 401(k) after 60 days
- Paid Time Off after 90 days
If you want a career that ‘gives back’ and have experience working with youth, Apply Today to be a Youth Care Worker / Residential Counselor at Norris Academy!