Granite Mesa Health Center is currently hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). The quality of care we deliver has earned us a 5-star overall rating!
- Provide compassionate resident care as necessary or as directed by the licensed nurse
- Assists residents in activities of daily living (ADLs) and documents in medical records
- Answers resident call lights promptly
- Keeps resident rooms neat and safe
- Checks residents routinely to ensure that their personal care needs are being met
- Maintains the confidentiality of all resident information
- Assists with patient transfers as necessary
- Communicates professionally with residents, families and staff
- Valid certification as a CNA in the state of Texas
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401k + more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Opportunities for growth!
Granite Mesa Health Center is a modern, state-of-the-art care facility conveniently located near Highway 281 and Highway 71, at 1401 Max Copeland Drive in Marble Falls, just a short driving distance to Austin and San Antonio. We offer 124 beds in beautiful spacious rooms, featuring both private and semi-private settings.
Are you a CNA who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - 2p-10p
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Medical Emergency
- Medical Records