This Jobot Job is hosted by: AJ Friedman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:
Headquartered out of Tennessee, we're a bank with an over 100 year history of helping our communities succeed, and providing the best possible solutions for their banking needs.
We're an employee focused company with a great benefits package, competitive salaries, rewarding bonus structure, and an average employee tenure that guarantees stability.
If you're an experienced Mortgage Underwriter, who is looking for long term stability, growth opportunity, along with a strong compensation package, please apply below.Why join us?
Competitive Compensation (85K-100K))
Stability and Growth Opportunity (No huge expansion/contraction)
Strong Company CultureJob Details
- Authorizing and underwriting loans.
- Reviewing and verifying loan applications and supporting documentation.
- Analyzing loan risk and requesting additional information as necessary.
- Preparing reports on assessment findings.
- Making loan eligibility decisions and approving or rejecting applications.
- Reviewing and specifying loan conditions as necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and guidelines.
- Documenting and effectively communicating reasons for the approval/rejection of loans.
- Returning applications with additional documentation to the loan officer for review.
- 3+ Years Mortgage Underwriting Experience
- DE/LAPP Authorizations
- Good working knowledge of mortgage loan processing and relevant legal regulations.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.