Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Office Worker is responsible for assisting management with administrative tasks including, but not limited to, ordering, data entry, filing, etc. The Office Worker will be required to interact with customers, visitors, and employees in a professional and courteous manner. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Responsible for performing administrative functions including distributing mail, ordering and stocking supplies, answering phones, and greeting visitors
- Assists unit management with clerical tasks in relation to accounting, payroll, receiving, and/or human resources including filing, data entry, record review and maintenance, etc.
- Greets customers, clients, and employees; answers inquiries or directs calls where necessary
- Schedules meetings and handles travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
- Maintain office memos and informational postings
- Operate technology, systems, and software such as voicemail systems, copy/scanners, personal computers, and MS Office
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Prior administrative experience preferred
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including but not limited to: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires frequent performing of repetitive motions with hands and/or arms