To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Haven, CT 06515
- Vaco - New Jersey
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Staffing • New Haven, CT
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Well-established and growing company in Manhattan is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their team! Ideally, we are seeking candidates with ADP Workforce Now, Multi-state payroll experience!
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If this is a position you are interested in please respond with your resume and a member of our team will reach out to you.