To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elizabeth, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Auto Body Paint Technician
Dent Wizard • Elizabeth, NJ
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The primary responsibility is repairing and painting cosmetic damage, primarily bumpers, on new and used vehicles. The applicant should have an extensive knowledge of body shop operations and be capable of repairing cosmetic damage from start to finish in both solvent and water based basecoat/clearcoat systems. Sales/customer service experience is preferred.
- Perform repairs and refinishing to current company standards
- Review completed paint work with customer to gain signature for billing purposes
- Maintain excellent customer relationships to ensure longevity of accounts
- 3 years recent automotive paint experience with wheel repair experience being a bonus
- Qualified candidates should have excellent communication skills and be self-motivated
- Professional integrity
- Determination to succeed
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Physical demands of the position include frequently standing, walking, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb
- Ability to lift 40 pounds (wheels, light hand tools, etc.)
- Excellent manual dexterity including repetitive motion tasks is required
Dent Wizard offers a very comprehensive benefits package. In addition to a company vehicle and cell phone, Dent Wizard offers employees medical, dental, vision, life and Long Term Disability Insurance. 401(k) program, paid vacation and tuition assistance.