Come join our Digital Strategy & Planning team! In this role, you will build out a suite of internal portfolio management tools that will enable our Digital leadership team to manage revenue, cost, resource prioritization, operational target setting, and return on investment. The goal of these tools is to drive high quality and velocity decision making, long-term thinking, operational excellence, and organization-wide efficiency. Please note this is an individual contributor role.
Who you are:
A user-centric product builder with a strong bias for action and results orientation. You are relentlessly curious and have a passion for learning. You are passionate about the end user experience and seek to deeply understand user problems and existing capability gaps. You translate user needs into bar-raising internal products that deliver organizational value and provide new measurement capabilities. Your grit and persistence mean you will never give up in pursuing your objectives. You are an outstanding teammate and a prioritize integrity in all interactions.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience, including development of scalable analytics solutions using agile methodologies; developing internal analytics products with demonstrated engagement and clear business value
- Power user of SQL, ETL pipeline development, data warehousing, and Microsoft stack including Excel, Power Automate, and PowerBI.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate visions/strategies/ideas/proposals clearly and concisely
- Shown ability to work across organizational departments and develop positive relationships across a company
- Ability to measure, evaluate and act on financial and operational results
- Thoroughly internalize the business and stay fully connected with the strategies and priorities of T-Mobile
- Build key components of the Digital Portfolio Analytics system, which will support T-Mobile’s 5-year strategic digital plan.
- Build internal analytics products/tools that enable end-to-end portfolio visibility and management of T-Mobile’s Digital business at scale.
- Partner closely with disparate data source owners to deliver robust pipelines of machine-readable data and metrics.
- Rapidly develop analytics products that work and create measurable end-user value
- Work directly with internal users to identify problems, rapidly prototype solutions, and drive continuous improvement
- Work with sophisticated data structures to manipulate, cleanse, and stabilize metrics and data sets
- Define clear, relevant, user-centric taxonomies and data models
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
- Data Warehousing
- Extract Transform Load (Etl)
- User Experience
- Prototype (Computer Science)