Kelly Services is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for one of our top medical technology clients located in Mahwah, NJ.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Mahwah, NJ 07430
Length: 9/23/19 - 3/15/20
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Pay: $53 - $70 per hour
- Analyzes and reconciles accounts.
- Prepares and annotates variance reports.
- Works with operating plans to create supporting financial forecasts and budgets.
- Performs research to understand the accounting consequences of alternative approaches.
- General accounting functions, Monthly Journal Entries, Manage recurring accruals
- Account reconciliations, Generating invoices
- Managing and paying utility and other bills
- Expense management, Expense variance analysis
- Adjust projections to reflect latest understanding of future expenses
- Capital requests and related activities
- Reporting and Analysis, Issue standard reporting
- Develop slides for project reviews and presentations
- Ad hoc analysis as needed
- Role requires a thorough knowledge of accounting and finance principles, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present financial analysis to management.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel/Word software and have a working knowledge of popular financial management applications.
If you are interested in the position, please apply to this posting with an updated resume. Then follow up with an email to Juilian Greene at Email blocked - click to apply
Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles