To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Des Moines, IA 50311
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Regional Manager
BirdDogHR • Des Moines, IA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Interested in working with a growing and dynamic organization?
BirdDogHR™, an Arcoro company, is a growing and exciting software company that provides our customers a complete talent management solution including applicant tracking, onboarding, performance management, learning management, succession planning, HR management, payroll, benefits management, time and attendance, .As a leader in delivering easy-to-use software and services, BirdDogHR’s proven cloud-based solution enables organizations to manage the entire employee lifecycle through improved candidate quality and flow, shortened time to hire, centralized learning, and increased employee productivity and readiness to take on more responsibility. BirdDogHR specializes in high-consequence and government contracting industries because they have unique needs. Companies from other industries can use the BirdDogHR talent management solution — and they do — but the solution is built with the most rigorous compliance needs in mind.
Innovative, enthusiastic, results-driven people will find a home for their ideas and values at BirdDogHR. As an emerging company, right now is the time to join our team and be a part of our success.
We have been named a Top Iowa Workplace 3 years in a row and our culture is second to none!
BirdDogHR is part of the Arcoro family of companies including InfinityHR and ExakTime.
In support of our rapid growth, BirdDogHR is looking for experienced Sales Representatives to join our team in Urbandale, IA and grow revenue. The additional sales staff will drive productivity by closing new business deals and driving revenue.
The Sales team is responsible for driving senior-level executives from targeted SMB and mid-market companies (100-1,000 employees) to purchase BirdDogHR services & software solutions. Sales Representatives will be responsible for lead follow-up, cold calling, scheduling discovery calls, software demonstrations, managing sales cycles, forecasting and closing business opportunities. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Sales Quota Attainment
- Developing business by mining targeted accounts, cold calling, prospecting direct and partner opportunities, managing account lists, and using social media, email, and phone-based communication to find and close new business
- Document all activities in CRM to increase efficiency in your daily time management and provide management visibility and reporting. (Salesforce.com experience preferred)
- Work with your Sales Manager and other resources at BirdDogHR to achieve quota
- Develop your Sales Plan designed to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Coordinate with internal departments to drive success, quota attainment, activity management, and reporting accuracy
- Participate in periodic ongoing training to improve your product knowledge and competitive position
- Self-management, taking responsibility for your success
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent education
- 1-3 years of Inside Sales making outbound calls preferred
- Experience within the Human Capital Management technology, Full Talent Suite Solutions or SaaS solutions a plus
- Proven ability to manage details on multiple projects and sales cycles simultaneously
- Previous work within a CRM, such as Salesforce, a huge plus
- Ability to close deals is a must
- Proven track record in multi-year, complex, concept sales
- Experience with the MS Office Suite and MS Outlook preferred
- Positive, upbeat disposition and excellent phone skills and persuasive communication skills required
- Experience providing presentations demonstrating technology both online and face-to-face
As a Sales Representative you will:
- Receive top notch, paid training
- Have exposure to a variety of software as part of Arcoro
- Tackle the market with a state-of-the-art online recruiting solution
- Work with business owners and high level managers that make HR decisions
- Represent a product that you are proud of and that companies desperately need
- Earn a Competitive Base Salary
- Aggressive Commission Schedule
- 401K with company match (up to 4% of total comp.)
- Health Insurance, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTO Plan
- Flex Spending Plan
- Pet Friendly Office
- Happy Hour Every Friday