Who Is Simpson Housing?
We are a large, fully integrated real estate company headquartered in Denver, Colorado with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to "raise the bar" and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year.
What We Are Looking For:LEASING CONSULTANT - Passport Luxury Apartment Homes (a premier class A mid-rise community) - HERNDON, VA
As a key member of our property management team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Touring and presenting the community in a compelling way and assisting prospective residents with finding the right apartment home
- Managing the leasing/renewal process from start to finish
- Keeping an eye on what our competitors are doing by monitoring local market trends and updating property comparables
- Inspecting vacant apartment homes to ensure they are ready for our new residents to move in and enjoy
- Planning and coordinating fun and festive resident functions throughout the year
- Building strong working relationships with our residents by providing outstanding customer service
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who apply should have:
- 2+ years of experience in multifamily real estate, retail sales, hotel/hospitality, or customer service
- Previous leasing experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Strong customer service orientation and presentation skills are necessary
- Working experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Hotel or hospitality industry working as a concierge, guest services representative, front desk attendant or reservations agent is a plus
What It's Like To Work At Simpson:
Why work for Simpson? You might want to ask one of our employees that question. Based on feedback provided by our employees, we continue to receive recognition for being one of the "Best Companies to Work For", something we are very proud of. We have won this distinction in 2006, 2007, 2013, and again in 2014. How many companies can say that? And it doesn't stop there. Over the years, Simpson has cultivated a progressive "employee centric" culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork where ideas are openly shared and employees are actively engaged. We also firmly believe that employees should be able to have fun at work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
What Simpson Can Offer You:
As an industry leader, we understand what it takes to be successful in today's competitive marketplace. We know that employees must have the skills, tools and training to do their jobs effectively and efficiently and we deliver! For this very reason, SH University was created as a way to help our employees grow on a personal and professional level and advance in their careers within the company.
In addition, our employees enjoy the following:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Multiple medical plan options
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Substantial discount on rent (certain restrictions apply)
- Commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement and much more
If this sounds like the type of company that you would like to work for, we would like to hear from you. Find out where your talents can take you by applying today!
Pay Range: $16.46 - $19.43
This pay range is approximate and the actual pay received may vary dependent upon certain factors such as related job experience, education, training, professional/industry certifications, etc. Please note that this pay range does not include any additional compensation such as commissions or bonuses that this position may be eligible for.
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Real Estate, Leasing, Leases, Multifamily, Apartments, Resident Retention, Yardi, Sales, Hospitality, Hotel, Concierge, Guest Relations, Customer Relations, Front Desk
Job type: Full-time
Schedule: Day shift; weekend availability
Supplemental pay: Commission Pay
- Hospitality Industry
- Leasing (Contract Law)
- Market Trend
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office