To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Java Software Engineer
BioTelemetry • San Diego, CA
Posted 3 days ago
BioTelemetry provides real-time remote heart monitoring and analysis using our own innovative hardware and software products. Come join our team and have a positive impact on the lives of patients.
We are currently looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer with rich-client experience to help in the design and development of the next generation of applications to support our current and future medical device products.
• Maintaining and enhancing our current generation of software products used by physicians, ECG technicians, and internal business operations.
• Interacting with members of the other local and remote functional groups including device software and IT, as required, to define system architecture and interfaces.
• Working with strategic partners to design and develop integrated solutions.
• Since this team provides software that supports a 24/7 operational support facility, interaction with end users that includes live support is required.
• Being involved in all areas of analysis, design, development, testing and integration.
Education and/or Experience
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering
Required Experience: 5-7 years IT experience. Demonstrated Java development experience
• Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL knowledge
• JBoss application server
• Agile scrum roles and practices
• Ant build system
• Jenkins or similar continuous integration server
• Subversion or similar source control
• User interface development using Swing (or similar)
• J2EE development including EJB, JMS, servlets and JSP
• JUnit testing
• Web service development
BioTelemetry Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.