New Haven, CT
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
• Ensure all activities are designed to foster growth to each individual's highest level of accomplishment.
• Ensure all care and services are delivered in a climate of normalization, caring and concern.
• Participate in the house behavior modification system.
• Assist with the transportation of Consumers in Agency vehicles.
• Transport consumers to appointments (as needed)REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 18 years or older
• 2nd and 3rd shift, every day of the week, must be available to work some weekends
• Valid driver's license
And that's IT!
Please reply today and provide a valid phone number - we will contact you to give you more details, answer any questions, and save you a seat at registration.ADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to a broad array of client opportunitiesCOMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education staffing, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Direct Care Support
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Hartford, Inc.
Contract Submit HF
101 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 112, Middletown, CT 06457
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.