To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Assessor (Contract)
Allegis Global Solutions • Troy, MI
Posted 22 hours ago
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
As a Talent Assessor you will evaluate and assess the candidate pool for a designated functional area of the client’s organization with the aim of achieving high quality and timely filling of roles. Using the client’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) you will work closely with the on-site Recruitment Relationship Manager to manage those roles with high volume response.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Review applicants that apply to the client’s ATS for specified positions and use basic Boolean search logic to identify those that meet the qualifications of the role.
- Create a short list of candidates and present to the Recruitment Relationship Manager.
- Follow defined phone screen templates for designated roles and qualify candidates for fit against the defined competencies and criteria for the role.
- Develop an effective compelling story to sell the job and client company to prospective candidates.
- Assist with the interview scheduling process where necessary including gathering the candidate’s availability and confirming the interview date, time and location.
- Update the candidate’s details and status in the client’s ATS in a timely and accurate manner following the defined process steps.
- Strong knowledge of technology (Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Experience working in a team environment that emphasized group contributions.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet daily objectives.
- Ability to write client oriented communications e.g. emails, candidate summaries.
- Previous experience in the staffing industry or Corporate HR Recruitment preferred.
- Tertiary qualification in business or a related discipline highly desirable. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.