Benefits Administrator II Division:
Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location:
Ave Maria FL
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. Working as a Benefits Administrator, you will assist with the administration of benefits for Arthrex Manufacturing. The Benefits Administrator also provides excellent customer service, assists with the research of new benefits programs, improves existing programs, and monitors benefits administration for all employees. Excellent communications, technical and analytical skills, and experience in benefits administration will be essential for this position. Bilingual Spanish will be a plus. This position will be located in Ave Maria, FL. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates and explains information related to a variety of benefits to all employees.
- Assist employees with the completion of forms and provides general response to benefit inquiries.
- Serve as primary contact with benefits vendors and third-party administrators.
- Collaborate with payroll to ensure proper payment for all benefits and medical leave time.
- Enter and maintain employee benefit information and changes for existing employees into SAP and all benefit vendor websites.
- General HR data entry changes in SAP include: hourly badge replacements, name changes, address corrections, user ID and email address changes.
- Collaborate outside absence management vendor to administer full cycle FMLA process, inclusive of Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
- Code medical leave absences and maintain PA40 (Personnel) Actions in SAP.
- Respond to Workers’ Compensation requests from EH&S.
- Process new hires and terminations and resignations in SAP.
- Approve and reconcile all benefit invoices.
- Administer new hire enrollments, open enrollment, discount programs, reimbursement programs, and Years of Service benefit, etc.
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations by maintaining and auditing I-9 documentation for accuracy.
- Create, organize and maintain all personnel files.
- May act as initial point of contact for general HR issues and HR policy interpretation.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Compile and distribute weekly benefit and compensation team meeting minutes (unless there is a junior level team member).
Assist senior team members with new hire on-boarding, E-Verify and I-9 documentation when necessary.
High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
Minimum of two years of benefits experience within the Human Resources discipline required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience with SAP is a plus.
Ability to work on a variety of items daily
Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Ability to learn new systems quickly to perform most job functions
Advanced Microsoft Outlook and basic Excel skills.
Time management – Manage one’s own time
Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
Bilingual Spanish a plus
Excellent verbal, written, analytical, project, research, organizational and interpersonal skills with a sharp attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Highly discrete individual who can handle sensitive and confidential employee information.
Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of management.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The area that this job is performed in is a general office or open cubicle/workstation environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail