DLH Holdings Corp. is a provider of technology-enabled business process outsourcing and program management solutions, primarily to improve and better deploy large-scale federal health and human service initiatives. The Company derives 99% of its revenue from agencies of the Federal government, providing services to several agencies including the Department of Veteran Affairs ("VA"), Department of Health and Human Services ("HHS"), and the Department of Defense ("DoD"). Incorporated in New Jersey in 1969, the Company primarily contracts with its government customers through its subsidiaries DLH Solutions, Inc. (“DLH Solutions”), Danya International, LLC (“Danya”), and Social & Scientific Systems, Inc. (“S3”).
Purpose of Position:
DLH is currently seeking a Sr Director of Business Development/Capture for pursuits within the federal government; responsible for leading/winning DLH critical service and solutions based new business opportunities identified and qualified by the Business Development organization, as well as directing business development and capture activities for services to federal government agencies while working closely with operating unit managers and staff toward achieving business growth goals.
This business leader will be responsible for leading end-to-end capture and supporting other capture-related activities to include proposal solutioning and authoring. Primary role is developing and implementing formal capture plans, and orchestrating, along with other team members, all capture activities. As the Capture lead they will assist in defining capture team resource requirements and costs associated with bids. They will also perform formal, but rapid assessment of corporate/team capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses and is responsible for the development of win themes, differentiators and will coordinate with other capture and corporate support teams (e.g., finance/pricing, marketing, human resources/staffing). Duties will involve full life cycle capture management including managing the opportunity assessment process, assisting with bid/no bid decisions, assist in building relationships with key partners, designing and executing a winning proposal strategy.
- Leads and/or supports multiple, fast turn-around bids across a range of Federal markets
- Lead and/or support development of technical and management solutions by working proactively with subject area experts and with dedicated solution and proposal architects
- Capture will be candidate’s top priority, but ideal candidate will bring proven skills and value to our proposal activities to include proposal solutioning
- Develops the Capture Plan and identifies the Capture team and Proposal team members in coordination with BD and Operations leadership
- Develops win themes/strategies, value propositions, and differentiators
- Ensures price to win (PTW) analysis is conducted and the PTW target is established
- Conduct competitive analyses and develop ghosting, differentiation, recommendations
- Works with contract departments to ensure the development and execution of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming agreements (TAs)
- Serve as a proactive and value-added member of our Corporate Capture team, shares updates in a timely manner, and provides ongoing feedback and contributions to improve DLH Corp overarching capture organization
- Conducts after action reviews for all business opportunity capture participants to document lessons learned and identifies necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions
Link Aggregation (Ethernet)