The Human Relations Generalist (HRG) is a Champion of People, Diversity and Inclusion. The HRG will support multiple plants, Plant Managers, local leadership and hourly associates on three shifts. The HRG is responsible for the HR function providing best in class services that facilitate greater effectiveness throughout the bakeries. HRG’s have strong labor relations, proven HRG skills that will engage the business. HRG’s have the ability to influence leadership and ability to link business objectives back to organizational effectiveness.
Bachelor Degree in business or related field preferred.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 3+ years progressive human resource generalist experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Labor Relations highly desired.
- Demonstrate the ability to be coachable and trainable for cross-training/development within the HR function in preparation for future progression.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be resourceful, demonstrate business acumen, creative thinking skills and be able to act as a decision maker.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.