We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a HVAC Hydronics Sales Specialist.
- Help contractors navigate obstacles that come up within wet heat projects in both residential and commercial applications.
- Work closely with outside sales representatives, visiting customers 2-3 days a week
- Work with manufacturers to gather necessary product information for the master product file; this includes assisting them in understanding the need for data, how it is used, and developing better ways of communicating that data when new products are to be included within the Ferguson master file (CVR)
- Support and teach other associates in putting hydronic systems together
- Target new boiler customers and help with on-boarding sales process
- 5+ years of HVAC / hydronics inside sales experience is preferred
- Understands hydronic systems and how to put systems together
- Ability to teach/train our associates on hydronic systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel at an advanced level
- Familiarity with database tools and concepts
- Exceptional attention to detail
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.