To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pediatric LPN(Licensed Practical Nurse) in Boston
Maxim Healthcare Services • Boston, MA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs