To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hanover, MD 21076
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Global Facilities Management Lead
JLL • Hanover, MD
Posted 1 month ago
The Director of FM is accountable for developing and implementing a plan which will delight our clients and ensure a healthy long term relationship. They will anticipate client needs and deliver to outperform on the key performance indicators within the contract and build financial plans while striving to exceed revenue and profitability. The Director creates and manages high performing teams which not only delivers operational excellence but keeps employees engaged and thriving, and in conjunction with the Corporate Solutions leadership team, understands the firm’s strategy and goals and can translate those into the business opportunities.
Delivery of Client Satisfaction
- Establish the vision and strategy of the team ensuring there is alignment with the client objectives and interests
- Drive the annual plan to deliver high quality results which exceed the client’s expectations
- Become a reference for best in class service delivery that can be leveraged to expand JLL’s business
- Recognizes opportunities for account growth, then articulates the value proposition and ensures its implementation across the platform
- Builds and Manages High Performing teams, and ensures the best qualified candidate is hired for all roles.
- Thoroughly and critically assesses direct reports (and directs directs)
- Advances the firm’s diversity and inclusion priorities by focusing on talent moves, i.e. hiring, rotation and promotion
- Provides point in time coaching to elevate performance
Achieve Financial Results
- Manages the portfolio financials to ensure plan is met or exceeded in both growth and profitability
- Retain all current business lines and expand the book of business with the client to extend beyond existing product lines or geography
- Mitigates risk for the organization by ensuring A/R is maintained below 60 days payable
Contributes to the Growth of the Company
- Brings to the organization any applicable leading practices and/or innovations developed in the firm
- Identifies opportunities to generate additional revenue – engaging the right cross-functional resources to win
- Become internal reference for best in class service delivery that can be leveraged to expand JLL’s business
- Recognizes opportunities for growth, then articulates the value proposition and ensures its implementation across the portfolio
- Responsible for overall team management, staff development and planning. Execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Involved in compensation planning process
- For every direct report, build actionable and measurable career development plans; direct report in consistent conversations regarding progress
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master's degree
Years of relevant experience
- 10+ years (equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired)
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.