Germantown, MD 20875 Date Posted:
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and client long-term contract opportunities. Our client has immediate starts for motivated professionals to work as a direct support professional in the Rockville, MD. Location is metro accessible. SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide support and care to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities within a residential setting.
* Communicate with Individual's families, members of their IDT, day program, and other providers of services
* Instruct, support, and participate in household tasks including cleaning, preparing meals, food shopping, etc.
* Prepare food according to developed menus, menu protocols, Individual's likes, dislikes, and prescribed diet.
* Assist in developing daily living skills by identifying and meeting social, environmental and health care needs.
* Transport Individuals and/or provide mobility training to assist Individual's attend appointments, community rehabilitation programs, grocery shopping, etc.
* Attend staff meetings, training in-services, house and program meetings as instructed
* Ensure compliance with VOAC program requirements, environment-specific rules, as well as regulations from all monitoring entities.CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Successful candidates will have a passion for assisting others with their daily activities, accompanying them to doctor appointments, performing light housekeeping duties, running errands, and providing companionship.
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Effectively communicate with persons being serviced
* Perform basic computer skills
* Experience in a residential setting supporting persons with intellectual or developmental disabilities
* Experience working with people who are medically fragile and/or have physical limitations;DTG ADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Compensation processed weekly.
* Ability to grow professionally.Title:
Behavioral Health Residential Aide Class:
Direct Care Support Work Type:
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099 Ref. No.:
Delta-T Group Virginia, Inc. Contract Contact:
Contract Submit VA Office Email:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Behavioral Health Residential Aide Office Phone:
800-533-8180 Office Address:
1952 Gallows Road, Suite 100, Vienna, VA 22182
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
- Developmental Disabilities
- Interpersonal Skills