Talent Bridge is seeking an Environmental Geologist/Engineer/Scientist DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform a variety of field work including environmental assessments, environmental investigations, site inspections, and subcontractor oversight.
- Support investigation, remediation and reporting of Environmental projects with a strong focus on subsurface investigations
- Support and implement environmental field work such as monitoring well installation, ground water monitoring and due diligence assessments, such as Phase l and Phase ll Environmental Reports
- UST closures
- Remedial soil excavation observation and documentation
- Risk-base corrective action and risk assessment
- Prepare routine correspondence, data reports, standardized documents, work plans and Site Characterization Reports
- Assist with review, evaluation, and interpretation of environmental data and prepare technical reports.
- Interact and communicate with clients, vendors, and staff at all levels in a professional manner.
- Assist with preparation of cost proposals.
- Bachelor's degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 3 to 7 years of experience
- Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local environmental regulations
- Professional license a plus or the ability to obtain within 2 years
- Able to successfully pass both a background check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver license
TalentBridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability and veteran status.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-07457
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.