The Design Engineer will be responsible for creating new systems, designs, and components. These systems will ensure personnel safety, regulatory compliance, and operational excellence. The Design Engineer must be eager and willing to learn new components, approaches, and fields. Must be comfortable working with end users, company leadership, and contractors.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Engineering degree in mechanical engineering or similar field.
- Experience operating in technical environment.
- Familiarity with numerical analysis using Excel.
- Comfort with 3D CAD Modeling software such as Inventor, Solidworks, or other similar software.
- Mechanically inclined, strong problem-solving skills, hands-on individual
- Electrical engineering experience or interest
- Numerical computing
- Project management
- Project Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Eager Evaluations
- Electrical Engineering
- Regulatory Compliance
- Complex Problem Solving