We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN WASHINGTON STATE - IN OR AROUND BELLINGHAM.
- Under direct supervision, builds customer satisfaction by providing service and on-site support for the application of Athlon downstream products
- Ensures area revenue and profitability in assigned accounts while assisting in the development and implementation of sales plans for prospective customers
- Possess a working knowledge of downstream utility and hydrocarbon processes to interpret data, present information clearly, and troubleshoot potential problems
- Manage the practical application of chemical programs and serve as a technical resource to customers to optimize mechanical, operational, and chemical processes to increase equipment reliability
- Study relevant business strategy, and operational constraints to recommend new or improved chemical applications that can help customers accomplish their commercial objectives
- Collaborate with organizational support functions to meet internal Halliburton and external customer needs by actively participating in team activities and value improvement projects
- Supports site and area management in new sales campaigns
- Demonstrates adaptability and initiative to strengthen sales and service skill sets
- When necessary, performs the functions of Principle Site Service Representative
- Requires a STEM degree. Requires 2-4 years of experience in downstream refinery, chemical, or NH3/fertilizer facilities. Other requirements of this position include the ability to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) for entry into downstream chemical facilities
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN WASHINGTON STATE
Requisition Number: 94363
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
- Customer Satisfaction