Riverbed. Empower the Experience
Riverbed transforms data into actionable insights and accelerates performance so organizations can deliver a seamless digital experience and drive enterprise performance. Riverbed is the only company with the collective richness of telemetry from network to app to end user, that illuminates and then accelerates every digital interaction. Riverbed offers two industry-leading portfolios: Alluvio by Riverbed
, a differentiated Unified Observability portfolio that unifies data, insights, and actions across IT, so customers can deliver seamless, secure digital experiences; and Riverbed Acceleration
, providing fast, agile, secure acceleration of any app, over any network, to users anywhere.
Together with our thousands of partners, and market-leading customers globally - including 95% of the FORTUNE 100 -, we empower every click, every digital experience. About this Position Title
: Technical Director, Digital Experience Monitoring Location Preference
: Bethesda MD; Greater Boston MA Description:
Help the Alluvio End User Experience (EUE) team to build a Cloud Native SaaS application on Microsoft Azure. You will help design and architect services that meet high standards for security, availability, scalability, and maintainability. You and your team will build crucial backend services to help Alluvio EUE store, analyze, and correlate large volumes of data from over 100 million endpoints. Desired Technical Skills:
- Excellent cloud and big data design and architecture skills with a proven track record of designing and building highly scalable, reliable, and available SaaS products
- Excellent development skills (i.e., 10-15 years experience) working in multiple languages, especially C#, C++, Python, and Go
- Experience working with big data analytics databases (e.g., Azure Data Explorer, Cassandra, ClickHouse, or similar)
- Strong domain knowledge of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e., IaaS, PaaS, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, Containers and IaC technologies)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools
- Experience with Azure cloud services and durable functions
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a Scrum or Agile environment
- Innovative problem solving, design and testing skills
- Azure Solution Architect certification (AZ-300 or later) (Preferred)
Why Join Riverbed
- BS/MS degree in a technical field, or equivalent military or career experience
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering
- Self-motivated and capable of high performance under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
With a 20-year history of innovation, Riverbed is agile, yet proven, and we are disrupting the market with differentiated solutions that enable our customers to deliver secure, seamless digital experiences and accelerate enterprise performance While we are a ‘customer-first' company, we are all about our people with a shared commitment to creating a global impact. We bring our best selves to work and pursue excellence, trust, and respect for one another. We welcome diversity and value and encourage transparency and open communication throughout the company. We strive to be an inclusive, fair, and enjoyable workplace for our people globally and care about their wellbeing. We are committed to our people, partners, and customers while supporting the communities where we work and live. It's the Power of WE
that binds us together.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. We would love to have more people onboard who can add value to our culture and join us on our journey to being better every day!
So come speak with us about career possibilities at Riverbed.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Riverbed encourages all of its U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, but does not presently require its U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated unless such vaccination is required by applicable law or the duties of the specific position. If a specific position requires an employee to be fully vaccinated because of either applicable law or the duties of the position, then the offer of employment will be expressly conditioned on the individual being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on or prior to their start date and providing proof of such vaccination unless the individual is legally exempt.
Check us out on:
- Agile Methodology
- Big Data
- Business Continuity And Disaster Recovery
- C Sharp (Programming Language)