To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cape Girardeau, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Account Executive
Presto-X • Cape Girardeau, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and 'win the sale'? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Presto X is a brand of Rentokil which is the world's largest commercial pest control company providing services in over 65 countries. We are the third largest pest control company in North America providing superior commercial and residential services to customers through expertly trained teams of technicians.
What do our Account Executives do?
Account Executives will join a results-oriented environment where they will proceed through a comprehensive training program to learn and understand our pest management services and products. They call on a full spectrum of market segments including hospitality, food & beverage processing, healthcare and retail. This role enjoys an atmosphere of autonomy, travel, recognition, and rewards for achievement.
- Create new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, networking, leads, referrals and cross selling
- Craft territory development strategies that will result in exceeding sales targets
- Learn and maintain complete knowledge of Rentokil's programs, protocols, pricing policies and service offerings
- Build partnerships and collaborate effectively with internal departments to maximize growth opportunities and ensure the delivery of outstanding service solutions
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Base plus commission with uncapped earning and growth potential
- Company provided technology package and car allowance
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- Two years of experience in Business to Business sales
- Experience selling into multiple market segments
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Will be required to obtain any required industry licenses
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver's license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision