Forbes just rated Home Instead Senior Care as one of the 'Top Places in America' to work. Read about what we offer and we think you will agree! Our CAREGivers enjoy paid time off and career advancement within the company. We also offer supplemental insurance, paid overtime, paid training and a flexible schedule. And a very cool culture to work in! Like we mentioned, Forbes says we are a great place to work.
We are looking for overnight CAREGivers in the Beechgrove/Southport area to become a part of our team! At Home Instead we provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home. Keep reading below about our great company. We hope you fill out the application and continue your career with the best!
Benefits our CAREGivers Enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Overtime
- Career Path
- Supplemental Insurance
- Great Pay
- Flexible schedules
- Full-Time Work Available
- Training/shadow shifts provided
- Sprint/Verizon phone credit
- Referral bonus
What we do:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care assistance
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
- Provide transportation to and from doctor's appointment and running errands
What you need to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to care for seniors in a positive way to make them happy and safe
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
We have a variety of shifts available (morning, afternoon, evening, weekends and overnight hours) with competitive pay.
Home Health Aides, Medical Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants are encouraged to apply.
Thanks for visiting us and we look forward to hearing from you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.