PG Technologies, LLC, a joint venture between Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Linde, Inc., and GE Aviation, focuses on the development, support and application of specialized coatings tailored for GE Aviation’s current and future engine platforms. PG Technologies is headquartered in Ellisville, Mississippi with coating operations in Ellisville, Mississippi, Indianapolis, Indiana and the Republic of Singapore.
The EBPVD Final Inspection Technician ensures product conformity to established requirements by evaluating product to customer and/or engineering drawings, specifications and related documents. The EBPVD Final Inspector conducts in-process and final product inspections as well as documents results in various reports/logs. This position may also interface with Customers, Suppliers and/or Regulatory agencies as appropriate.
Final Inspection Technician
- Performs In-Process and Final inspections of parts and/or assemblies in accordance with applicable Engineering criteria, documents, drawings and workmanship standards.
- Assists Engineering and Operations in the investigation of non-conformities.
- Performs inspections using Precision Measurement equipment/devices.
- Coordinates calibration activities and maintain records of various tools, instruments, and gauges used for Product acceptance or Verification/Validation.
- Ensures proper operation of measurement equipment by following operating instructions.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by following guidelines and procedures as well as complies with all applicable regulations.
- Assists contract review of customer orders ensuring adherence to all applicable specs and other flow downs.
- Ensures proper documentation including fine print details on all product certifications.
- Other Duties Assigned
- Ability to discern colors with Vision Acuity of 20/20 (Correction allowed).
- 3-5 years of aviation experience preferred.
- 2 years of inspection experience applying GD&T Principles and Practices preferred.
- Working Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Practices, Metrics and Reporting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools, Specifically Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Must possess appropriate mathematical and analytical skills to determine acceptability of product(s) based on established criteria.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
- Extensive knowledge of common inspection measuring equipment including micrometers, height gauges, radius gages, dial indictors, etc.
- Good manual dexterity and adept in use of precision measuring tools.
Access to export controlled technology/technical data and/or items
required to perform this Position are subject to the laws of the United States
(including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations
('EAR'), 15 C.F.R. Parts 730-799, and/or the International Traffic in
Arms Regulations ('ITAR'), 22 C.F.R. Part 120-130) and the company's
export control procedures, pursuant to which the release of such
technology/technical data and/or items to anyone other than a U.S. Person* may
be considered an export to the person’s home country and may require
authorization from the U.S. Government. Thus, additional information in this
regard may be required from applicants for this Position. Thank you for your
cooperation in this matter.
•Pursuant to the EAR and the ITAR, a U.S. Person includes any individual who is
granted U.S. citizenship, any individual who is granted U.S. permanent
residence (i.e., a 'green card' holder), or any individual who is
granted political asylum or other protected status under applicable law.
Fine Motor Skills