About North Coast Electric
North Coast Electric for your career path partners is a great choice, opening a world of possibilities to you! We are leaders in the electrical industry, providing quality products and service to our customers from branch locations throughout Oregon and Washington. Our Associates are the heart of our business. We are always looking for talented, energetic and passionate people to fill our open positions. North Coast is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Stay up to date with North Coast, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Healthy Lifestyles Reimbursement, Educational Financial Assistance, Employee Discounts and more.
North Coast Electric, A Sonepar Company – Powered by Difference
- Quotations order entry, tracking, and proactive Customer Service
- Counter and other sales/support duties as directed
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key vendors
- Commit to a proactive and team approach to sales
- Identify and pursue gross margin and market share growth opportunities
- Heavily promote DOTP customer service guarantees
- Relationship building with Will-Call customers
- Daily merchandising and cleaning of counter displays
- Monitor will call queue, and maintain will call shelf for accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications & Expectations:
- Possess a personal and professional vision of success in teamwork
- Previous sales experience and product knowledge in the electrical field is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent record keeping and time management skills
- Self-motivated problem solver in a team environment
- Positive attitude, willingness and desire to improve skill level
- Experience with Microsoft Office/Excel/Word
- Proficient in Eclipse / Solar
- 5 years of experience in the electrical industry preferred.
- 2 years of sales experience preferred.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Continuous phone and computer usage
- Standing and Lifting (Up to 50lbs) in support of counter sales
- Usual 40-hour work-week Monday through Friday however based on business needs evening and weekend hours may occasionally be required.
- Requires regular and reliable on-site attendance