To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2034 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22314
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SharePoint Developer (Journeyman)
Unisys Corporation • Alexandria, VA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented SharePoint Developer (Journeyman) to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will:
• Provide ongoing production support, author detailed documentation of support activities, develop and deploy upgrades SharePoint, provide technical consultation with other support personnel, provide testing services, produce regular activity reports, including site activity reports, and provide user support and training.
• Provide SharePoint site stabilization and advanced problem resolution including analysis of system architecture, design and coding of modules, work with storage support personnel, and interface with technical experts; configure SharePoint, and develop and maintain scripts; design and implement fixes, provide technical consultation with architecture and code review teams; and provide testing support.
• Assist client to identify shortcomings, analyze existing process, and recommend strategies of process improvement and tools to achieve more efficient results and keep up with current technologies.
• Provide site design, coding, and expert assistance with client’s SharePoint sites.
• Create and maintain SharePoint templates.
• Provide design, development, customization, migration, and integration of SharePoint with enterprise collaboration solutions.
• Support SharePoint Maser page design (Modern View), configuration, workflows, administration, migration, and automated deployment processes.
• Requires a bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience or equivalent. • Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, VB6
• SQL, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services
• Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Agile development methodology
• SharePoint 2007 to 2013 Cloud migration
• Azure and Office 365
• Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Workflow development in C# and Windows Workflow Foundation
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) desired
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.