To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Ashley Rogers
- Phone: 949-7522111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Property Accountant
Randstad USA • Newport Beach, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Senior Property Accountant
The Senior Property Accountant will be responsible posting journal entries, deposits, expenditures and all other necessary accounting activity on a daily basis to achieve timely and accurate preparation, review and distribution of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for all entities as needed
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare monthly financial statement reconciliation packages for each property and corporate entity, including but not limited to bank reconciliations, investments, fixed assets, note receivables & note payables, and any other inter-company account.
- Provide variance commentary against budget by account for each entity, as needed.
- Provides updates of actual monthly financial performance for inclusion in cash flow analysis and participates in maintenance and update of cash flow analysis.
- Works with Cash Management to review and maintain sufficient cash balances in assigned entities to achieve all operating and capital contribution goals, forecasts and expectations.
- Review expenses, invoices, PO's and other payables to ensure they are reviewed, approved, posted and paid in timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare annual CAM reconciliation and related invoices for all commercial properties.
- Oversee and implement Yardi software updates.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or Accounting.
- 5 years of multi-family property management experience.
- Yardi Voyager experience.
- Proven capability to problem solves on the fly and be a team player.
$30-$35 per hour
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Property Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.