To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Mac/Apple Desktop Support technician
Kforce Technology • San Diego, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce Inc is currently seeking a Sr. Mac/Apple Desktop Support technician to join our long time client in San Diego, CA. The ideal candidate must have excellent troubleshooting skills in macOS, Windows, mobile devices, peripherals and software and a good knowledge of networking to diagnose connectivity issues. If this sounds like a fit, please apply today!
- Serve as customer contact on technical and service related problems
- Provide technical support to customers and VIP's on standard operation of core systems
- Determine most effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime
- Participate in the installation, configuration and support of internal systems
- Troubleshoot and repair Apple hardware (including mobile devices), software, printers and peripherals
- Support the Mac environment via Jamf management tools
- Support the Windows environment via Symantec management tools
- Support and deploy Mac and Windows systems. Including testing and rollout of macOS updates
- Maintain and troubleshoot Mac/Windows virus protection
- Provide meeting support, incorporating the use of video conferencing and WebEx technologies
- Work to achieve agreed upon individual SLOs, quality targets and customer satisfaction objectives
- Maintain documentation and Deskside knowledgebase
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting
- 2 years' college or equivalent experience
- CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent experience required
- Apple or Jamf certifications desired
- 5+ years' deskside experience working in a customer service environment
- 5+ years' experience in troubleshooting issues in macOS, Windows, and printers
- 2+ years' experience in managing mobile devices
- 2+ years' experience providing first class Executive Support
- **Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.