To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Midland, TX
- Carlos Lopez Del Toro
- Phone: +1 (713) 423 1659
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Assistant - Level lll
Progressive GE • Midland, TX
Posted 2 months ago
My client, one of the largest Oil and Gas Companies in Midland, TX is currently looking for an administrative assistant to join their team for a 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have a strong office background and be ready to come in and hit the ground running.
- Typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- 2-5 years of experience in admin role
- Oil and gas experience preferred
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Visio required
Schedule: Mon-Fri schedule (40 hrs a week)
Contract Length: 6 months (potential to extend)
Pay: 20 to 25 an hr
If you are interested in this position please apply with your most up to date resume and we will give you a call within the next 2 days.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.