American Financial Network, Inc. (AFN) is one of the fastest growing mortgage lending platforms in the U.S., as recognized by Inc. 5000. Built on core values, our mission provides the tools, guidance and team support you need to take control of your future. AFN will take your business to the next level of success. We offer our employees some of the most aggressive compensation plans, products, pricing, support and marketing in the mortgage industry.
We are looking for Loan Officers in the Corona California area!
- Accurately obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Responsible for proper adherence to legal regulatory and company policies/procedures
- Follow proper risk audit and compliance controls to mitigate financial risk to the organization while maintaining an environment focused on quality customer service
- Responsible for ensuring that outstanding service is delivered to our customer and clients
- Perform business development activities to increase recurring production including: maintenance of a client database, client and customer calling/monitoring efforts and additional activities as proposed by management.
- Manage a loan pipeline and the loan process to ensure loans fund in a timely manner.
- Attendance requires regular, reliable and punctual attendance
- Follow proper risk, audit and compliance controls to mitigate financial risk
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Analyze potential loan markets to develop prospects for new loans. Assist in defining existing loan products and developing new loan products to improve profitability and sales execution.
Originate residential real estate mortgage loans. This includes obtaining applications as well as coordinating and assisting in the processing and closing of loans. The Loan Officer will develop and maintain existing client relationships as well as identify and pursue potential new customer opportunities. Responsible for making sound decisions based on a mixture of data analysis resources and experience, use rigorous logic, seek complete course of action in decision making, and articulate recommendations in writing and verbally. Consistently meet or exceed company goals, and meet and maintain all licensing requirements including continuing education.
- NMLS LICENSE IS REQUIRD
- Minimum of 2 years as a Call Center Licensed Mortgage Originator (MLO)
- Teamwork and customer service oriented
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Familiar with Conventional, FHA, and VA guidelines
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Proven monthly production
- Call center Background
- Familiar with DU/LP
- Encompass experience, a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to take direction and work in a team environment
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
What We Provide:
- Direct Mail Inbound Leads - True In-house Marketing Department generates “Exclusive Leads”
- BPS based Commission
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae Seller/Servicer. We also carry a multiple investors essentially offering all products in the market today
- Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, Manufactured Homes, Stated Income Products for Self-Employed Borrowers (NON- QM), USDA and more
- Competitive pricing
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
American Financial Network, Inc. NMLS #237341 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Cultivating Long Term Relationships
Identifying New Prospects