If you're looking for work, you might be the Customer Service Representative OfficeTeam is looking for to build solid customer relationships. We could have an excellent career opportunity for you, if you are an articulate and highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Norfolk, Virginia region and is a long-term temporary employment opportunity. If you want to work in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center, this could be the job for you!
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong computer skills including customer database systems
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative-Standard
for more information.