A community bank is looking for an experienced Commercial Loan Officer to join their team. This position originates, evaluates, and prepares loans in compliance with established guidelines and is responsible for marketing loan products and maintaining loan relationships with borrowers and developing new business in the surrounding community. This individual should succeed in working in a positive, team-oriented environment, contributing to the ongoing success of the bank. This bank offers competitive wages and a great work/life balance.
- Identify and cross-sell a wide range of commercial banking services by following a proactive sales and business development plan
- Develop new loans and manage the existing loan portfolio
- Maintain an ongoing business development program in order to assist existing customers and solicit new customers to the bank
- Monitor loan portfolio & loan repayment activities and take necessary action to collect from past-due accounts
- Experienced lenders are expected to manage large and complex commercial loan customers
- 5+ Years of experience with Commercial Lending experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Strong business development and credit risk assessment skills
- Must have a proven track record in business development
- Knowledge of Bank regulations pertaining to lending and debt collection
To find out more about this position, apply directly or please do not hesitate to reach out to:
Email blocked - click to apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.