Compensation (Range): $38 to $39 per Hour
Must be able to start within 2 weeks of accepting an offer.
If you are an experienced Industrial Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Industrial Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an Industrial Engineer will include:
- Evaluate current state on work assignments to ensure all work elements are captured (including quality elements)
- Collaborate on future model work assignments with the WPI team (Plant Team Leaders, Tooling Engineers, Process Engineers, Product Engineers, etc.)
- Create future state Yamazumi charts
- Line balance future state work assignments
- Support pilot builds and ensure operations are rate capable.
- Complete IE deliverables per the WPI standard procedures
As an Industrial Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Line balancing experience required
- MODAPTS certified and proficient
- Proficient in MS Office / Google Suite applications
- Experience working in a union environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience utilizing AMPs preferred
- 5 years of manufacturing experience in an industrial Engineering position.
As an Industrial Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Industrial Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: Line balancing, MODAPTS, Manufacturing OR Assembly, Cycle time,
Bottleneck analyses, Union OR UAW
Complex Problem Solving