$60000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Are you a strong communicator with a background in Internal Auditing? If so, Robert Half Finance may have a position that you're interested in. The Internal Auditor opportunity, which is located in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a full-time role. This Internal Auditor position is a great role for candidates that enjoy multitasking and staying productive in quick-paced work environments.
- Perform internal audits and SOX testing; to include assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure and compliance with policies and procedures
- Construct a range of audit observations and recommendations to management both verbally and in writing
- Perform special research and projects as needed
- Assist in coordination of third-party compliance assessments and audits
- Help develop a variety of audit programs by setting the objective, scope, and work program of individual audits
- Log test results and offer support for an objective and informed opinion of the risk exposure
- Efficiently relay project status to members of the team
- On a regular basis, you will execute follow-up on both open and past due internal audit and SOX observations
- Assist in mapping and documentation of processes to identify key risks and integrity controls
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- Public audit or consulting experience; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable
- Annual Internal Audit experience desired
- CPA certification a plus
- Deep technical background in public accounting (GAAP)
- Prior experience with operational and financial audits is highly desired
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles