To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alpharetta, GA 30004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Field Service Engineer
Kforce Technology • Alpharetta, GA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking an Entry Level Field Service Engineer in Alpharetta, Georgia (GA).
- Perform on-site installations, break fix, customer training, and configuration of printing equipment
- Diagnose and resolve problems related to hardware, software and workflow on customer sites
- Perform on-site customer training for the operation and proper maintenance of digital printing equipment
- Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring at customer sites.
- Perform machine-specific calibrations on customer sites including voltage uniformity tests, color registration and print head calibration
- Educate customers on proper settings, file formats, etc. in graphics software for compatibility with printing equipment
- Analyze customer workflows and advise them on improvements that can be made to increase efficiency
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting on equipment
- Prepare weekly reports for management regarding visits to customer sites and work performed there
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Electronic Engineering and / or Associates degree in a related field
- 2+ years of experience with digital printing equipment or in the digital printing industry
- High computer literacy (PC required, Macintosh a plus)
- Strong customer support skills, effectively dealing with conflicts
- Excited about technology and has the desire to learn new tasks and technologies
- Working knowledge of industry standard prepress/design software preferred
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Customer service oriented, punctual and reliable
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations
- Ability to manage complex customer problems
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.