Business Unit Audit Manager
Do you have a Internal or External Audit Foundation?
Have you progressed up the ladder and now have operational finance experience?
Do you want to work for a stable global organization and have a collaborative highly visible position?
The Business Unit Audit Manager reports to the VP of Audit as well as interact with the Executive Team. This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining audit processes/functions for the North and South America. This includes managing a team of direct reports including SOX Audit as well as a team developing the plans, procedures, building internal relationships, providing guidance to all functional areas, identifying risk, executing controls, etc.
- As an integral member of the Finance team, the Group Controller is responsible for advance level professional internal auditing work that serves as a key component of the Company’s governance structure.
- Determine, direct, plan and supervise a comprehensive risk assessment and audit program including managing and conducting complex performance, operational, financial, compliance, and information system audit activities.
- Direct, manage, and staff in the performance of complex independent analyses to determine the reliability and integrity of information; compliance with policies, procedures, laws, and regulations, the safeguarding of assets; and process efficiency.
- Provide guidance, enhance governance, and foster control in order to push process improvements
- Oversee the planning, organizing, directing, and monitoring of Internal Audit operations, including: hiring, training, evaluating staff performance, and career development.
- Define and oversee the implementation of department policies and procedures, organizational structure required, staffing levels, and performance standards.
- Provide ongoing training, coaching, and supervision to Internal Audit staff.
- Operate independently with extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Maintain external relationships with external auditors and other vendors
- Special high level projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree is required; Master's is highly preferred
- CPA required
- Other Certifications are highly preferred (CIA, CMA, CFE, CISA)
- BIG4 Public Accounting experience is highly preferred
- 5+ years of relevant audit leadership experience
- Financial Operations and/or controllership experience is a huge plus as well
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaking is a plus but not required
To be considered for this opening, please apply to KK@libertyjobs.
Please add me on LinkedIn!
Liberty Personnel Services
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Business Unit Audit Manager
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Unit Audit Manager
Direct, Vice President, Manager, Executive
Audit, Risk, Operational Audit
- Evaluating Staff
- Process Improvements (Business)
- Financial Auditing
- Internal Auditing
- Asset Management