Freeman is the global leader in events. Whether virtual, in-person, or hybrid, we are on a mission to redefine live for a new era. With a data-driven approach and the world's largest network of experts, our insights are shaping exhibitions, exhibits, and events that drive audiences to action. Our integrated full-service solutions leverage a 100-year legacy in event management as well as new technologies to deliver moments that matter.
It is the responsibility of the Accounting Clerk to perform routine bookkeeping tasks in the accounts payable and accounts receivable areas. Professionally interacts with customers, team members, and third-party vendor/partner representatives to provide the highest level of service excellence.
Freeman is driven by purpose and our values: integrity, empathy innovation, enthusiasm performance excellence, and collaboration. Being part of the Freeman team, you join us in making moments that matter.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Receive, sort, and code all invoices to be entered into SAP or other system of record.
* Audit invoices against purchase orders and research discrepancies.
* Track invoices and disperse them to appropriate managers for approval.
* Create or enter AP vouchers to submit to corporate for payment.
* Print deposit invoices, final invoices, and credit memos.
* Verify and post details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed.
* Assist with preparation of daily deposits.
* Collect and code P-card receipts for approval. Track any missing receipts.
* Prepare vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records, and review for accuracy.
* Assist with preparation of monthly accounts payable accruals.
* Generate reports as requested by management and reconcile report discrepancies and problems.
* Assist team members, vendors, clients, or customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures, and services.
* Assist in year-end audit requests, inventory counts, and ad-hoc data gathering requests.
* File, answer phones, make copies, and sort daily mail as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
* High School Diploma required.
* Associates Degree preferred.
* 2+ experience in related job.
* Strong Microsoft office skills, particularly in Excel.
At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Accounts Payable
- Microsoft Excel