Calling all production machine operators! MCC York, PA is on the line!
Do you have strong basic math and ruler measurement skills? Do you have a solid attendance record and enjoy being part of a team? If your answer is yes to both questions, we need to have a conversation.
Core Cutting Machine Operators cut raw material into varying lengths to fit on production equipment for the purpose of winding produced material. The Core Cutter ensures the accuracy of the cut material by measuring with a standard ruler, and delivers the cut material throughout the facility maintaining consistent inventory in specified measurements.
All candidates must be able to work an eight hour shift with occasional overtime. This is a third shift position, 11:00 p.m. till 7:10 a.m., Sunday through Thursday.
- Opportunity to work with production and warehouse professionals in a fast-paced team environment focused on quality and safety.
- Environment to grow and learn and take your skill set to the next level with unlimited career options in manufacturing/production.
- Salary—MCC offers competitive wages with quarterly performance merit program. When members of our team go above and beyond we recognize their performance.
- Health and Wellness Benefits—We care about you and your family’s health! We offer a competitive benefits program to include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans for you and your family, company-paid life insurance and short and long-term disability coverage. We have wellness incentives, including a walking-incentive program where you can earn free money just for being active! We offer a variety of Employee Assistance Programs as well.
- Personal and Professional Growth—We offer tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more you grow! Our in-house training, certification and development programs will help you achieve your career aspirations.
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off
Miscellaneous Benefits—Not all benefits have a dollar sign in front of them. Some of the intangible perks of working at MCC include our Associate-led community involvement efforts, Safety and Sustainability teams, and the opportunity to work with some of the top companies in the world who trust us to make their products look good with our premium label solutions.
WHY JOIN Multi-Color Corporation?
Multi-Color Corporation is an award-winning Global Label Solutions Provider offering the latest in flexographic print technologies. We produce labels in 26 countries at 70+ locations and growing. That is why we need you!
Our premium labels are everywhere; from home/healthcare products to fine wine. We take every day products and make them look good…that’s where you come into the picture.
Our associates operate creatively within a framework of shared values and business goals. We believe our associates are at the very heart of our success. Our associates are involved in company and community initiatives and lead teams of focus groups to carry out those initiatives. The voice of our associates is heard loud and clear.
Want to learn more about us, our technologies and our successful operations? Check us out at URL blocked - click to apply or search “Multi-Color” on Facebook to get an insider’s view of our plant culture.
Now that you know a bit about us, let’s get to know you. Apply Now. Once you complete our online profile and upload your resume, your skill set will be reviewed. Top applicants will be invited to interview and tour our facility.
We are an EOE and Drug-Free workplace.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Ability to read and write English.
- "Can Do" attitude, dependability, ability to learn and take direction.
- Basic math and ruler skills. Solid ability to read a ruler accurately and set specific measurements on the machine.
- Computer literacy.
- Attention to detail – ability to understand and follow written instruction.
- People skills to work with production professionals responsible for the output of a high quality product.
- Commitment to safety and knowledgeable with safe machine operating procedures.
- Forklift and/or other material handling experience a plus.
- Physical ability to lift 50lbs; stand, stoop, squat, reach without assistance.
- Ability to complete required production paperwork; ability to follow through and willingness to learn new tasks.
- Prior machine experience in a manufacturing environment strongly desired.
- Solid communication skills; ability to work in a team environment; proactive with a sense of urgency.
Attention To Detail